Forum de l'équipe Irys-Project.
C'est ici que va vivre le projet de l'équipe : réaliser un jeu vidéo du genre FPS des temps modernes.

FULL Lil#*Wayne Single

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'équipe Irys-Project. Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 03:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL Lil#*Wayne Single Répondre en citant

Lil Wayne Single > shorl.com/fuluhofysati

Lil Wayne Single, meatmyass chelsie rae

10cf746e54
Mad" "Strange Clouds" "The Motto" "Martians vs. Maak jouw account aan, draag iedere dag bij aan jouw community, ontdek nieuwe video's. Single Lyrics Artist: Lil Wayne Mixtape: No Ceilings Year: 2009 Send "Single" Ringtone to your Cell [Verse 1 Lil Wayne] Uh, Camo shorts and Bubba Kush Yeah, we can talk, she rather fuss This and that bout such and such Man, damn where is the fucking trust? Im tired of the hoopin, hollin Im bout to take the Coupe to Collins Uh, then take a female to the island Uh, then take her clothes off and do the honors Yeah, now she hear Im with them other bitches Yeah, I told her mind her fucking business Hehe, shit she probably out here fucking niggas Im fucking her friends, now her friends aint even fucking with her Damn, she text me all day and night So pissed off she aint even spelling shit right I text her back, and tell her its life Now somebody tell them hoes Im single for the night [Chorus Lil Wayne] Yeah Im single, nigga had to cancel that bitch like Nino I aint tripping on nothing, Im sipping on something And my homeboy say he got a bad bitch for me And Im single, yeah Im single, and Im single, tonight Im single And I aint tripping on nothing, Im sipping on something And my homeboy say he got a bad bitch for me tonight [Verse 2 Lil Wayne] Uh, dreads braided to the back Im chilling, but my swag on full attack Haha and my girl acting like a brat So when she call I dont answer, I just write her back She hate it when I do that shit And when I get home she go through my shit She call numbers back to see who that is Man I hate it when she do that shit Polo t-shirt, Polo draws Now make me take this Polo off Haha, girl you can get broken off Yeah I fuck you for an hour, then I smoke it off Swimming trunks and bathing suits Then go in the bedroom and tell the naked truth Dont wanna fuss, aint trying to fight Man somebody tell them hoes Im single for the night [Chorus Lil Wayne] Yeah Im single, nigga had to cancel that bitch like Nino I aint tripping on nothing, Im sipping on something And my homeboy say he got a bad bitch for me And Im single, yeah Im single, and Im single, tonight Im single And I aint tripping on nothing, Im sipping on something And my homeboy say he got a bad bitch for me tonight [Verse 3 Lil Wayne] Uh, now she got on a fuck-em dress And I got on my double breast Uh, and he been fussing all day with her And I make her feel special like a place kicker She wanna be Weezy F Baby sitter Say she wish she could cut my dick off and take it with her I say hold up, she say she just playing Then I falls in that pussy like quicksand Uhh, hot sex and cold wine She left that nigga hanging like a clothes line I cut my phones off, both lines Its about to get nasty, pork rinds She came hard, both times We both say we single, and we both lying We both wrong, but It feel right Put your hands up if youre single for the night [Chorus Lil Wayne] Uh, yeah Im single, nigga had to cancel that bitch like Nino I aint tripping on nothing, Im sipping on something And my homeboy say he got a bad bitch for me And Im single, yeah Im single, and Im single, tonight Im single And I aint tripping on nothing, Im sipping on something And my homeboy say he got a bad bitch for me tonight [Outro Lil Wayne] If you single, put your hands up If you single, put your hands up If you single, put your& If you single tonight If you single, put your hands up If you single, put your hands up If you single& If you single tonight Yeahh, hahaha Ahhh let me cut my phone back on man Yeahh, sorry baby but I got to go home Yeah, its morning Its morninnn Send "Single" Ringtone to your Cell Feel free to contact us if you think some of the lyrics above are incorrect. v t e Lil Wayne singles discography Tha Block Is Hot "Tha Block Is Hot" 500 Degreez "Way of Life" Tha Carter "Go D.J." Tha Carter II "Fireman" "Hustler Musik" "Shooter" Like Father, Like Son "Stuntin' Like My Daddy" "Leather So Soft" "You Ain't Know" The Leak "Gossip" "I'm Me" Tha Carter III "Lollipop" "A Milli" "Got Money" "Mrs. GENIUS Sign Up Sign In Rap Pop Rock R&B Country France Deutschland Polska Lit News Screen Sports . The song was originally released under the name "Single" on No Ceilings: however, after the song was released as a digital single, the title was changed. Retrieved December 10, 2011. Track listing[edit]. Babysitter Say she wish she could cut my dick off and take it with her I say hold up, she say she just playin' Then I falls in that pussy like quicksandUh, hot sex and cold wine She left that nigga hangin' like a clothes line I cut my phones off, both lines It's about to get nasty, pork rindsShe came hard, both times We both say we single and we both lyin' We both frown, but it feel right Put your hands up if you're single for the nightYeah, I'm single Nigga had to cancel that bitch like Nino I ain't trippin' on nothin', I'm sippin' on somethin' And my homeboy say he got a bad bitch for meAnd I'm single, y-yeah, I'm single And I'm single, tonight I'm single And I ain't trippin' on nothin', I-I'm sippin' on somethin' And my homeboy say he got a bad bitch for me tonightIf you're single, put your hands up If you're single, put your hands up I-if you're single, put your If you're single tonightIf you're single, put your hands up If you're single, put your hands up If you're single, put your hands up If you're single tonight Songwriters GRAHAM, AUBREY / GIBSON, C J / UNKNOWN, WRITERS Published by Lyrics Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., Universal Music Publishing Group . ^ Caramanica, Jon (October 10, 2010).

"I'm Single" Singleby Lil Wayne from the album No Ceilings and I Am Not a Human Being Released May 11, 2010 Format Digital download Recorded 2009 Genre Hip hop Length 5:33 Label Young Money, Cash Money, Universal Motown Writer(s) Dwayne Carter, Aubrey Graham, Noah Shebib, Sidney Brown, Christopher Gibson, Matthew Samuels, Dalton Tennant Producer(s) Noah "40" Shebib, Omen (co.) Lil Wayne singles chronology "I Made It (Cash Money Heroes)" (2010) "I'm Single" (2010) "Right Above It" (2010) . External links[edit]. ^ Molnar, Chris (October 27, 2010). ^ Jeffries, David (October 4, 2010). iTunes Store. Country Date Format Label United Kingdom[7] May 10, 2010 Digital download Young Money, Cash Money, Universal Motown United States[8][9] May 11, 2010 May 24, 2010 Urban contemporary radio . "I'm Single" is a song by American rapper Lil Wayne, released as a single from his ninth solo mixtape, No Ceilings, and is also included on his eighth studio album I Am Not a Human Being. I'm Single Lyrics from I'm Not A Human Being. xAdvertising ConsoleCopy to clipboard00:0000:0000:00:: Lil' Wayne - "I'm Single" Official Video Opnieuw postenLike door Michael C. Burrrr! (Page not found) Sorry, we didn't mean for that to happen! You can search Genius by using the search bar above, or go back to the homepage.

hanada shounen shilast dragon 720lenka everything at oncecharlie chaplin the gold rushthe following dimensionpdf to epubthe woman in black 2 angel of death 2014the river to pray7 days of funkalways sunny in Philadelphia s8

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 03:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'équipe Irys-Project. Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation